Payment methods include Stripe – Debit/Credit Card.
Stripe is a safer, easier way to send and receive money online.
Stripe can be used to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), or Debit Card.
- After viewing your items on your shopping cart page, you can click and check out with Stripe.
The reasons why we suggest you use Stripe:
- Stripe has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry. To accomplish this they use the best-in-class security tools and practices to maintain a high level of security at Stripe.
- Stripe forces HTTPS for all services. This means we have to have an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate. It’s a digital certificate that authenticates the identity of the website and encrypts information sent to the server using SSL technology. This protects your sensitive information such as credit card information, usernames, passwords etc. They also keep data secure between servers.
- Card numbers are encrypted.
- When you use your credit card through Stripe, nobody will see your credit card number, which will minimize the risk of unauthorized use.
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us.